Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Red Velvet Cake

Seriously, [nothing to be ashamed of] my first time eating red velvet cake was on last year! One of the patients from my hospital blessed the whole radiology team with her handmade red velvet cake or else I wouldn't have known about this cake. I was so touched and felt blessed by this token of appreciation from this lady [it might seems so little but it was a BIG thing to me]. First time eating red velvet cake and yet it was so meaningful to me. Therefore, from that day on, red velvet cake is not just a mere chocolate cake that tinted with red food coloring, it has become something significant to me!

[I was so excited; felt so touched and blessed, immediately, I took a picture of it and post it onto my Instagram account and shared the picture with my followers]

I know, sometimes our little act of kindness are very much taken granted for. But don't lose heart, keep doing it, keep showing your kindness because you will never know that this little act of yours might bring a GREAT joy in someone's heart, just like this lady who brought so much joy to me through her handmade red velvet cake but of course her act of kindness wasn't little at all but a BIG one for me!

So, are you ready to do the red velvet blessing? [Hahaha...]
I mean, don't lose HEART, go out and start making a difference, a HUGE one, in someone's life today!
God bless! :)

[p/s: Guess what, on my 27th birthday this year, my Besties got me a slice of red velvet cake for my birthday!]

No comments:

Post a Comment