Sunday, May 25, 2014

Holding On

Bidding farewell to May and welcoming June in really soon; [time flies!] 2014, what an interesting year for me! By my own strength, I already feeling so fearful to continue the journey because of many uncertainties that surprisingly took place and some happened probably due to the decision that I might had wrongly made.

Such a long time I never felt so defeated and tired to journey on the destination! Rushing to catch from one train to another train can be really tiring especially with heavy luggage of uncertainties and worries. Sometimes, I felt like I just want to stop at one particular station and stop moving!

[Stop moving.... To catch my breath!]

Well, life is full of uncertainties and for some it can quite terrifying! If I am not careful, I might letting the uncertainties of life to paralyze me with fears! This year, I learned so much about being patience and wait upon God. When He started something in me, He will definitely bring it to completion according to His perfect timing. [He will never too early, never late but always on time!]

I always remember that someone had wrote this for my brother that also speaks to me so much that I remembered it until today...

"God didn't promise you a smooth journey in your life,
but He promised to walk with you every steps of your life!"

Recently, due to some uncertainties that I am facing, God never fails to show me that He is faithfully keeping His promises. And I am clinging to His faithfulness. My future is in His hands! The race is on and I am hanging on to His strength to journey on this race.

[Ting... Ting... Where is my next destination? I don't know but I am trusting the *Train Driver to lead me to the destination that He always wanted me to go!
*(The Train Driver who is my God who loves me unconditionally)]

No comments:

Post a Comment