Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hooray! Hooray! (It's A Holi-Holiday)

"Hooray, hooray, it's a holi-holiday,
What a world of fun for everyone, holi-holiday...
-Hooray! Hooray! (It's A Holi-Holiday) by Boney M"

Friday, May 28 2010 - Today is a public holiday; it is also my first day of my one week radiation leaves! I was given off days so that I can temporary staying away from radiation. Exposing too much to radiation can be really bad for my health, therefore, I am given off days to rest from radiation. By the way, I am a Radiographer by profession!

Today, my brother, Timmy came back to Ipoh together with his girlfriend, Tania! Then, my mum, Timmy, Tania and I went out for dinner together! We had 'Bak Ku Teh' -awesome Fat-Low-Ship ('fellowship') together- After dinner we went to Jusco and Tesco to do some shopping and getting something for tomorrow steamboat dinner. I thought going to Jusco to get my favorite Pretzel with Cinnamon Sugar from Auntie Anne's Pretzels, unfortunately, it was finished! So sad... Well, is okay, at least I got my sushi!

Back home after shopping; we sat at the living hall and watching tv together! While watching, we had sushi together and also Cupcakes from Bisou Bake Shop! Yummy! Thanks Tania for the cupcakes!


Black sesame seed and Coffee!

Wow, I had an awesome family bonding today! Praise the Lord! There are more to come on tomorrow! I am excited and can't wait for it!

Cheerio =)

No comments:

Post a Comment