Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Song Of Freedom

"A song of freedom is on my lips
Today, today
I sing about the One I love
Today, today

All I can see is Your mercy
All I can feel is Your grace

Your love is so wonderful
Let all the people sing that
Our God reigns above all
-Song of Freedom by Hillsong"

I was really down for almost a week because of a problem that I was facing! I was quiet; did not talk much and also did not laugh out loud like what I normally do... Gloomy all day long!

This morning, I was doing my quiet time inside my cousin's car and I was praying! After the quiet time, I felt so 'light' on my shoulder and my heart was filled with joy and peace! Praise the Lord! He had set me free once again and I was really happy and joyful the whole day! I am really unworthy for Him but He still loves me unconditionally and always be there to help me.

"Dear Heavenly Daddy, thank you for picking me up from my mess and set me free once again! I love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment