Sunday, October 24, 2010

Photography in God's Way

When I was young, I saw a camera in a camera shop and I wanted to buy it but it is too expensive! So I asked my daddy for money to buy the camera. My daddy also couldn't afford it, so he got me another camera which was less expensive! I was so happy and started taking photographs! Sadly, the camera spoiled after I borrowed it to my friend. ='(

Then, when I started my college in 2006, I bought my first digital camera! I was so excited. But the excitement didn't last long because the digital camera's lens giving problem and in the end, it spoiled too! ='(

So finally, on Christmas 2008, God blessed me with a DSLR camera! I was so happy. I became more passionate in my photography and I got this inspiration, Photography in God's Way!

I like to capture some meaningful events examples like birthday party, nice holidays or special outing with friends or family members! Last time, I want to take photograph that can touch people's heart, photographs that can make people happy and photographs that are memorable! And I want use my photography skill to serve God and take more photographs that God can use it to touch other people's life and be an inspiration for others! That's what I call Photography in God's Way! Amen! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment