Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Testimony About MAHSA University College

Last time, Tuan Haji Sulaiman (MAHSA University College, Head of Programme Medical Imaging) asked me to write my testimony about the college and here is the testimony:-

I thanked God that I was given an opportunity to further my study at MAHSA College (which is now known as MAHSA University College). This college was newly established when I started studying here but it never fail to gain my confidence to study here. With the great facilities that the college provides, in addition with the comfortable study environment and with the wonderful and experienced lecturers, indeed MAHSA College is the great place to study.

I am also thankful to have all my lecturers whom had helped me and guided me throughout the three awesome years of my study here at MAHSA College. They were not just lecturing alone, but they were also mentoring me and guiding me to be a successful student and eventually leading me to be a great and successful Radiographer. In my opinion, you will reap what you sow, therefore, if want to be a successful student, we need to study hard. Beside than this, another factor to be a successful student which I strongly believe and agree is that having a great mentor who never fails to be an inspiration to me. And seriously, my lecturers never failed to be my inspiration to be someone successful.

I really enjoyed the study environment inside the class. It was very interactive where there were many opportunity in asking question. I was also trained on how to work as team with my fellow course mates during group assignment. Not only I learned to work as team, I also gained some self-esteem and also confidence to be a leader. Indeed, it was a blessing that I was able to study here at MAHSA College. I am not sure about other places but here at MAHSA College, you can have the whole package from gaining knowledge to shaping your character.

P/s: To all my ex-coursemates (o4/06), I miss you all very much! Take care ya =')

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I want to know how's the studies of being a radiographer in MAHSA? Is it good and hard to study? I'm planning to take up this course in MAHSA... Hope you can reply in my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete