Friday, February 25, 2011

Dream - I Dreamed a Dream!

The dream that you don't dare dream it, do you dare to dream it anyway?

I thought of changing my DSLR camera or upgrading it to a better one, so I planned to sell my current DSLR camera away. I was so excited when two people came to me and said that they are interested to buy my current camera. My dream to get a new camera finally about to come true!

Sadly, few days later, my dream was shattered! I lost the two buyers... Then, I became to sad! Then, my friend found another buyer for me; well, I was excited again but in the end, I lost that buyer too. So, I gave up my dream!

One morning, one of my colleague came to me and said that she will buy my camera! I was really excited and nearly burst into tears! Then, I thanked God immediately; "Lord, I really don't dare to dream this dream but You make my shattered dream come true!, Thank you Lord!" Can you imagine this excitement that I am having now? Awesome!

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine I "love" my camera too. Isn't it amazing how God truly cares about every little detail of our lives, even our wants not just our needs. He is Amazing! He knows you are going to share His Name when you post those beautiful pictures with your new camera...

    ReplyDelete