Saturday, April 16, 2011

How Sweet It Is...

Macaron

Awww... So sweet! I never heard about Macaron until recently when it came to Malaysia. I was so excited when I saw it today for the first time.

-It was also a first time for my mum to try it- Both of my mum and I smiled at each other as we put this little cute dessert into our mouth for the first time. ;)

Just a simple Macaron like this can bring so much joy in us when we were eating it! This reminder me about LIFE. Why do we always chasing after something that don't last and live our life with so much complication? A simple life like spending awesome time with God, family and friends and doing what I like to do like traveling and taking photographs is so meaningful to me and bring so much joy in my life. We only got one life, live it to the best and start making a difference!

God bless ya and cheerio ;)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is but it looks yummie! Amen to spending awesome time with God, sitting time aside just we do for other things in our life.
    (I looked it up: a sweet confectionery made with egg whites, icing sugar, granulated sugar, almond powder or ground almond, and food coloring. The macaron is commonly filled with buttercream or jam filling sandwiched between two cookies) Sounds even yummier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried ones, but macaroons sound yummy :) Aren't they those cookie things that people usually eat with tea?


    I enjoy your photography, too :) I clicked the "Subscribe" button with enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete