Thursday, June 2, 2011

So Simple...

Last Friday, after my lunch, as usual and routinely, I went to a shop in my work place to get my favourite fruit; Watermelon as my dessert. After I walked out from the cafeteria, I saw a mum together with her son at the vending machine and was purchasing something from the vending machine. Then, I smiled and walked pass them. Don't know why, suddenly this word 'SIMPLE' came to my thought! So, I thought to myself, "yeah, this is what I call a simple life; so simple and yet so sweet and meaningful! Why do some people dying wanted to live their so complicatedly like chasing after something that will not last...."

After my work, it was a peak hour! Traffic jam here and there and most of the taxis are not willing to use meter to determine the fare. As the results I couldn't get any taxi that are willing to use the meter. Sigh... After unsuccessful of getting taxi, so I made my decision to walk to a shopping complex which is near my working place to have my dinner there.

I was trying to look around for a good restaurant for dinner. Finally, I found this vegetarian restaurant known as Simple Life...
In the restaurant, where I was sitting, there were a family sitting on my right side and on my left side was a tourist. Both of the individuals on my left and right were contradicting with each other. The family, they were so simple and yet they enjoying the meal together as a family! While the tourist, sadly to say, he was so fussy and he was so angry and disappointed with the services of the restaurant and complaining here and there!

The scene in the restaurant really taught me a great lesson about what life is all about; I must learn to Live my life to the fullest and yet simple and meaningful like cherish my loved ones and also treasure the things that I have and be blessed by it. Plus don't take things for granted and also stop complaining! So, how about you?

God bless and Cheerio ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment