Sunday, April 14, 2013

27 Years of Thankfulness

Last month, I just celebrated my 27th birthday. And it was really a blessed one with full of blessings, laughter, fun and surprises! As I am looking back at all these years, there were many precious moments that I really treasured, also many regrets, painfulness and learned many lessons, both good and bad! Who am I today, no doubt it come from a long way! But yet there is still a long, a very long way to go to be a better ME!

I thank God for all these years, if without Him, I won't be able to journey through these 27 years, especially in times of need! And everything that took place, it was meant for good for me as His child to fit into His great plan that He had prepare for me even before I was born into this world.
[Jeremiah 29:11 NIV - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.]
Thank you Lord Daddy!

I am really blessed that God crossed my path with many WONDERFUL friends and also blessed me an AWESOME family!
["It is exactly 7 days to my best friend's 27th birthday. I feel strongly to remind my best friend the significance of the number 7. 7 is often referred to as complete. I pray that whatever "unfinished" business GOD has started in him, GOD will see it to completion. 7 is also linked to restedness. I pray that in his 27th year, he will experience an unusual restedness and trust in God." -Jehanne Goh, my BEST friend]

[a BEAUTIFUL collage of me that made by my dearest cousin sister, Jean Ho]

Here are some photographs that captured down all the BLESSED moments for my 27th birthday celebration:-

[Part 1 - Homemade Purple Camera Black-forest Birthday Cake that made by my AWESOME cell group friends that known as the SEOW people :) Thank you everyone for the AWESOME cake and also surprise! I am really touched!]






[Part 2 - a BLESSED birthday celebration with my DEAREST family! Thank you mummy, brother and Tania :) I am really BLESSED!]





[Part 3 - Thank you BESTIES! The surprise was AWESOME and LOVELY! I am really touched and thank you very much for the FANTASTIC belated birthday celebration; a night that full of laughter and fun, truly blessed by you guys!]





[Part 4 - Thank you my BEACON colleagues! I almost had heart attack by the surprise ;) Hahaha... Anyway I am really THANKFUL for the birthday cake and dinner!]



And last but not least, thank you for all the birthday gifts, wishes and calls that I received! I am so blessed! :)

27 years, slipping through my fingers but no doubt, it was a blessed journey! I am really thankful and grateful. :)

["Today, I give thanks to everyone who has been part of my life's journey - unknown"]

No comments:

Post a Comment