Thursday, November 4, 2010

Makan, Doa, Kasih Sayang

Introduction: Nope, I am not talking about the memoir that written by Elizabeth Gilbert and I am not talking about the movie acted by Julia Roberts too.

Synopsis: I am sharing about my awesome weekend that I had on last week! My friend, William and I went down to Kuala Lumpur for a conference at National Heart Institution (IJN). After the conference, I went 'makan' with William and after that another 'makan' session with my dearest god-sister, Fui Fui. After all the 'makan' sessions, I went to the preparation meeting for mission trip at my church and during the worship and prayer session, I had a great encountering with the Lord and also a great time of fellowship with my mission trip team members! Throughout the weekend, I also had great time of catching up with my dearest brother, Timmy Lai and also a short but great catch up with some of my cell members, Franky, Amelia, Bernard and Ame! And on the Sunday night, I was touched by my colleague, Anthony Louis for what he had done!

MAKAN *means EAT / EATING in Bahasa Malaysia
To me, makan is something like glue, always get people together! My manager, Mr Lam suggested to us to try the satay at this place, Restoran 'O' Mulia, situated at Jalan Abdul Razak, somewhere near IJN. So, after the conference, William and I went to the place and we had satay!
Satay!!! Yummy...

Beside than satay, we also had Kerang Bakar (Cockles)! Yummy! Thank you William for the treat! After the satay session, I had another makan session with my dearest god-sister, Fui Fui! I had a awesome time of catch up with her! Thanks Jie; I miss you!

DOA
*means Pray / Praying in Bahasa Malaysia
I love praying! -I also like to be pray for- Hehe! Firstly, thank you Fui Fui for her awesome prayer when she was praying for the foods and also for me! Then, after the dinner, I went to my church to attend the preparation meeting for mission trip! I was leading the worship session on that night and I felt God's presence so powerfully! After the worship, Pastor Ling, the mission pastor in my church and his team were praying for all of us who are going for the mission trip! WOW, I received new gifts from the Lord and I can felt His presence too! AWESOME!!!

KASIH SAYANG
*means Love or Care / Loving or Caring in Bahasa Malaysia
I thank God for my eldest brother, Timmy Lai. He cares and loves me very much! He always makes sure that my tummy is full! During my weekend stay, he took good care of me! Thanks bro! Thank God too for all great people that God put into my life who had make my weekend so much fun! Last but not least, thank you Uncle Anthony! I am so touched by your kindness that you had showed me on Sunday!

Conclusion: -no need lahhhh- I am really blessed! Cheerio =)

No comments:

Post a Comment