Thursday, November 11, 2010

Temporary Home; What An Awesome Lesson To Learn

Old man, hospital bed,
The room is filled with people he loves
And he whispers
"Don't cry for me, I'll see you all someday"
He looks up and says "I can see God's face"

This is my temporary home, it's not where I belong
Windows and rooms that I'm passing through
This was just a stop on the way to where I'm going
I'm not afraid because I know this was my temporary home
This is our temporary home
-Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood

Monday, 8th of November 2010 - I made a mistake and everyone learned from it; I learned from it the most! Making assumption is what I always do therefore I assume that it was alright to do it. Unfortunately, the assumption that I made was so wrong! As the result, it put myself into some dangerous situation! I don't understand why I was in this situation! Sigh...

Tuesday, 9th of November 2010, Morning
- Praise the Lord! The question that I asked yesterday, the answer is here today! After the mistake that I made, I experienced something very beautiful that touched my heart which I never expected it to take place. I was in tears and thank God! My heart still aching because of yesterday's mistake but the beautiful event keep me strong! Thank you Lord!
Same day, Evening - First time doing CPR on a patient! Code Blue was coded in CCU and I was around, so I went in to see what's was going on... After few minutes of observing, I thought to myself that I shouldn't be standing and doing nothing! So I put on the glove and start doing CPR. I prayed while I was doing the CPR. Thank God that she survived! The pulse came back... "God, I know that is You who save her and not me. Thank you Lord!" I said inside my heart. What a blessing to be part of the saving life team!

Sometimes, I don't know why God put me in some difficult situations but I understand that this Earth is just my temporary home, therefore, I learn to look to God instead of looking at the situations! I also understand that God can use all the difficult times to prepare me for my eternal home; staying together with Him forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment