Friday, November 12, 2010

"Happy Birthday" -Door Bell Ringing Tone-

There is a bell at the X-ray department staff entrance. We can set various type of door bell ringing tones from normal 'ting tong' sound to some nursery rhymes tones. Seriously, I really don't know who set the door bell tone to "Happy Birthday" tone... So, everyday, we can hear "Happy Birthday" song! Hmm... Seriously, I am kinda bored of it; I always got this "Aiya, who press the bell again!" attitude. Today, my colleague's husband ring the bell; so I opened the door for him and wished him "Happy Birthday!" =P

Anyway, today, I got some inspiration for this "Happy Birthday" tone. To me, birthday is a gift from God. So, I think it is a privilege that I am always be reminder about the GIFT (which mean THE DAY ITSELF indeed is a GIFT from God) every time when I hear the door bell "Happy Birthday" is ringing...

Wow! Praise the Lord for the inspiration! I will learn to be thankful everyday!

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, That's why it's called the Present"

No comments:

Post a Comment