Thursday, June 16, 2011

Be Still...

"Be still, and know that I am God -Psalm 46:10"

I am going through a challenging time now! I am getting weaker and weaker each day; finding that this life of mine is getting tougher and harder to journey on...

I wanted to make a difference in my own life and wanted to stay away from my comfort zone! Successfully leaving my comfort zone BUT not too sure did I make the right decision... Now, already two months plus, still going through raging sea, wave after wave, thunderstorm here and there; financial difficulties, financial commitment, phone giving up, laptop giving up, mummy still not fully adapting well causing small arguments between us, then need to take charge of so many things, this and that... Many times, I broke down; cry before the Lord, questioning Him and doubting Him and also myself for making wrong decision! Ahhhh.... Everything goes hire-wired and upside down!

Sad and down; trying very hard to make it through, hoping that month after month to come, things will turn out better... I am waiting and hoping! But somehow something is still missing... What I am missing out now? TRUSTING in the Lord is what I miss out...

"When the oceans rise and thunders roar,
I will soar with you above the storm,
Father you are king over the flood,
I will be still and know you are God.
-Still, by Hillsong"


I just quiet down myself today and I prayed! Then, I remembered the song above and I sang the chorus to reaffirmed myself that I need to BE STILL and know that GOD is always GOD! Reality is too real, sometimes too real until I can't handle it... God, He is a real God too and nothing is too difficult for Him to handle but why am I acting like this; doubtful, worry and feeling defeated! From this moment onwards, it is the time for me to surrender my all to Him; letting go my hands and let Him take the wheels... He is my father and He will definitely take good care of me and watching over me because I am His precious son!

Are you going through a raging sea right now? Remember, it is the time to learn on how to TRUST in Him and BE STILL and know that He is God!

No comments:

Post a Comment