Thursday, June 2, 2011

Taste The Rainbow

After lunch today, I realized that I am out of sweets! So, I quickly rushed to the shop to get some sweets. Suddenly I saw my all-time favorite sweets; Skittles! ;) And I couldn't resist it, so I bought it!

Immediately, I opened up the packet of Skittles and poured out a few on my hand and put it into my mouth! Mmmm... Yummy... I really enjoyed the chewiness, the sweetness and also the strong aroma of the gummy fruits smell... Ahhhh, AWESOME!!! Then, another few again into mouth, again and again... Every moments with Skittles in my mouth was wwwooonnnnddderrrffffuuuulllll... ;)

Then, I turned the packaging of Skittles around as I was chewing it in my mouth and suddenly I saw something on the packaging that caught my attention; the Skittles tagline "Taste The Rainbow" and then I smiled ;) Why?

"God said... Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."
- Genesis 9:16


Whenever I see a rainbow, it will remind me about God, who is faithfully keeping His promises! Because of His faithfulness in keeping His promises, as His child, I get to enjoy His awesome blessings. That's why I smiled when I saw the tagline "Taste The Rainbow!" because it reminded me that tasting the rainbow -eating the Skittles- is just like experiencing God's blessings through His faithfulness in keeping His promises; so much joy, so sweet and so excited!

I never thought that the experience of eating Skittles today had reminded me about God's faithfulness! ;) Praise the Lord!

Have a blessed "Tasting the Rainbow" experience ya!
God bless & Cheerio ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment