Saturday, October 15, 2011

Journey to Confirmation - Part 1

Yesterday, I finally received my confirmation letter saying that I already passed my six months probation! I should be excited and happy about it BUT that wasn't my feeling yesterday; I had a mixed feeling instead! I really don't why I was feeling this way!

Then, I walked towards my locker room and before I put my confirmation letter into the locker, I prayed and I thanked God; without Him and His guidance and strength, I don't think that I will be able to make it this far! Thank you Lord!

When I started this new journey, six months ago, I started it with excitement but also fear and uncertainty! But God blessed me with strength to walk my each day with faith! As I am looking back, although I had a mixed feeling about this journey but I am very thankful for where I am now! Seriously, I cried many times, I lost hope many times and I was fearful and stressful many times throughout the six months; not an easy journey to travel though!

Mixed feeling; I really don't know why but I am really really really thankful and grateful about my confirmation!

No comments:

Post a Comment