Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Strange Dream

I met this person seven months ago; he is arrogant, harsh and not friendly! I was so disappointed with his attitude during our very first conversation on phone; he was so rude! >=(

I dislike him but guess what, last night, I dreamed about him and his family! -strange but so true!- He was there in my dream together with his family. And I was there to take a family portrait for him and his family. Before I reached out my DSLR camera, he passed me a smartphone to capture the family portrait. So, I used that smartphone and took the family portrait for him and his family and then I showed it to him. And he was happy with result of the family portrait.

*as usual, once you woke up, you will not remember much details about your dream and it happens to me!*

So the final detail of the dream that I remembered before I woke up, is where he invited me to eat together with him and his family on a round dining table.

To me, the dream is strange but the strangest things is not about dreaming of him, is the changes of my perspective about him after I woke up from my dream! I guess I saw the softer side of him in my dream where he is someone so caring and loving, so gentle and kind. So, the dislike feeling about him is getting lesser! Hmm... That's so strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment