Saturday, October 15, 2011

Journey to Confirmation - Part 2

Mixed feeling about the confirmation... Don't know why but I think I will not investigate it because I think it is not that crucial! Let's move on...

Anyway, I am so thankful about this journey; although it wasn't an easy journey! God is great and He never fails to show me His AWESOMENESS and His blessings throughout these six months!

Looking back now, wow, I had grown up so much in six months time from spiritually to mentally and also emotionally! And I had gained many valuable experiences too! That's really awesome! If without God and all the fantastic people like my family and friends, I will not have make it this far!

I was so blessed, thankful and grateful about something that took place last night and it was the highlight of my confirmation where two of my AWESOME colleagues who are also my GREAT friends, brought me out for a fantastic dinner to celebrate my confirmation! I was so happy and I am so blessed! ;)

from left; Arif and Suku

"Rif & Suku, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! You guys have made my day! ;) Thank you for always being there for me! I am so blessed to have both of you and the rest in the department who never fail to help me and guide me throughout these six months!"

Heavenly Daddy, thank you for everything and thank you for Your faithfulness and also Your blessings! I love You!
Cheerio ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment