Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How I Wish I Can Do What Taylor Swift Is Doing!

Today, having lunch alone and browsing through the news feed on my Facebook. Suddenly, I saw this music video, 'Begin Again' by Taylor Swift, posted by my cousin sister. Immediately I felt 'in love' with the music video as I already 'in love' with the song so much since it was released. Taylor Swift wrote such a beautiful love song.

I am not obsess about Taylor Swift, I am just admiring her talents where every songs that she wrote is based on her life experiences. How nice if I can write songs about my life experience; something like:- in love, missing someone, hurts, disappointed, angry about something, grateful and thankful about something, my loved ones, my friends, etc. I believe that this can be one of the ways to share my feelings and emotions.

If I can write these songs like Teardrops On My Guitar, when I am sad and down; Back To December, about my regrets in life and how I wish I can turn back the time to fix it; Ours, when I am in love; You Belong With Me, when I am secretly admiring someone; White Horse, when I am angry; or something like this song, Ronan, when I was heartbroken seeing my patients suffering from cancer.

One of the reasons why I like Country music because these Country artists, they don't just sing or just to sell a record, they write and they sing about life testimonies or stories that is very encouraging and inspiring to their listener! And these Country songs are my favorite and always inspire me like Where Were You (When The World Stopped Turning) by Alan Jackson, Anyway by Martina McBride and Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood.

"Come on baby with me we're gonna fly away from here...
You were my best four years...
I remember your bare feet down the hallway,
I love you to the moon and back..."
- Ronan by Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment