Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Blank Music Notebook

"All stories, even the ones we love, must eventually come to an end and when they do, it's only an opportunity for another story to begin.
-Eric Applebaum, the Hat collector in Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium"

Before this story begin, I brought along with me a blank music notebook. I planned not to write anything in it, just leave it blank, as long as I could!

I started the story one year and six months ago, not much a hero and all I knew that I was needed to start from zero again! I came into this place, huge place with many uncertainty and also fears! Well, things were started not as smooth as I expected, obviously, not as Sunny as I thought. I broke down few times in the toilet, cried and blaming myself for making such a decision where I had to face so many giants in life! Thank God for my family and also my friends whom never fail to be my encouragement to continue to run the race that I started, to continue the story that I had begun! BUT the blank music notebook was still very much empty...

So the story continued, I started to adapt to the new environment! Meeting and getting to know all the heroes and angels in this new place. Who are these heroes and angels? Suku, who brought so much laughter in my life and he taught me so much lessons that is not written in a book. Arif, who brought so much encouragement and hope in my life; one day when the whole world ignored me, he was there for me and he gave me a tap on my shoulder and I was so encouraged and blessed by his little act that meant so much to me! And he was also a great companion to me; I enjoyed having meals and spending quality times with him. Syifa, she was the first person who knew about the stress that I was going through and she was there to help me to walk through all the stress. Zirah, rain or shine, she never failed to be there for me; together, we laughed, we cried and we shared so many things in common. Shuddy, guided me and helped me in many ways and always be there to listened to my problems. Junne, my laughing partner; enjoyed laughing together with her. Hashalini, went to this place that known as London, a place where we poured out everything together and nice to have her around. ZZ and Kin, always be there to helped me especially when I was lost. Bib, Tan, Nazari and Liew, wonderful seniors who taught me so much precious lessons. Nurses, nice working together with them. Last but not least, my most respected ones, Yong, my great Sifu, who always inspired me, encouraged me, taught me, helped me and be there for me every time when I needed him. Not to forget these great heroes and angels too like Tina, Ching Hui, Aileen and Anna who also played a big part in my life.

Day by day and month after month, these heroes and angels; one by one, they wrote some music notes into my blank music notebook without me knowing it. And when the story about to end, I took out the music notebook, I realized that they had composed a beautiful music.

And now, my music notebook is no longer blank. This beautiful music will always accompany me and will be my inspiration and encouragement for the new story that about to begin. Thank you to all of you, my unsung heroes and guardian angels for making this chapter of my life so beautiful and wonderful.

- The End -


No comments:

Post a Comment